+menu-

header image

She’s alive!!

After many hours of scratching our heads over why we couldn’t start the engine, we traced it to a faulty UCH, but fortunately, we have a spare car on hand to steal components from! So, we took the ECU, UCH and transponder from the other car and plugged them in…..and away we go!!

 

Not too many tasks to complete now before the first test at the weekend; whilst Rob tidies up all the wiring and gets things clipped into place, Ryan and I start re-attaching things to the car. Bonding in the rear side windows and fitting the doors to start with.

 

The front end will soon be back together too, now that Rob has finished hooking up everything electrical around the engine bay, including new oil sensors along with these lighter low spec lights taken from a non-sport clio.

This entry was posted in Build. Bookmark the permalink.

 

Leave a Reply